Phase #1 Training Program
Before You Start!
- Download and print off the training program
- Download and read the training instructions & notes
- Watch the entire training instructional videos
- Stick your training calendar on the fridge
- Ask your coach any questions
- Phase #1 Training Program Diary
Complete day-by-day printable training program that you can take to the gym and record your progress.
- Phase #1- Training Instructions & Notes
Instructions and notes so you completely understand each aspect of the training program.
- Phase #1- Training Calendar
Stick it on your fridge and stay motivated and accountable in achieving your targets.
- Blank Training Diary
Blank training diaries, a great tool so you can record and track your progress and results in the gym on a weekly basis.
The Complete Phase #1 Training Videos
On days 4, 11, 18 and 25 you will perform cardio in the form of ‘High Intensity Interval Training’ (HIIT). This type of cardio is short, hard and is the best bang for your buck when it comes to dropping body fat and increasing muscle mass.
To do this style of training you will need to pick an exercise that incorporates a large amount of muscle; we recommend sprinting. These sessions are simple on paper however very tough if done at the right intensity.
During phase #1 you will start with the following program.
- Pick a distance that is roughly 100-150m (choose a hill if you want a greater challenge)
- Sprint the distance at 90% of your maximum intensity
- Walk back to the starting line as your recovery